|95F||Title:||FIRE SERVICES (FIRE HAZARD ABATEMENT) REGULATION||Gazette Number:||L.N. 113 of 2003; L.N. 194 of 2003|
(1) In this Regulation, unless the context otherwise requires-
"closure order" (封閉令) means an order made by a magistrate under section 27;
"fire hazard abatement notice" (消除火警危險通知書) means a fire hazard abatement notice served under section 3;
"fire hazard order" (火警危險令) means an order made by a magistrate under section 10;
"motor vehicle" (汽車) includes a motor cycle with or without a side car;
"prohibition order" (禁止令) means an order made by a magistrate under section 11;
"scheduled member" (表列成員) means a member holding a rank set out in Schedule 2;
"tenancy" (租賃) includes sub-tenancy;
"works" (工程) includes any kind of operations to be carried out, or action to be taken as required by this Regulation.
(2) In this Regulation, a reference to "premises" shall be read as including any part of the premises.
(3) In sections 14 and 15, "means of escape" (逃生途徑), in respect of premises, means such means of escape as may be required for the safety of persons having regard to the use or intended use of the premises.
(4) In sections 14 and 16, "article or thing" (物件或東西), in respect of premises, means any article or thing not being an installation, fitting or fixture required by the use or intended use of the premises.
(5) In sections 17 and 18, "container" (貨櫃) means-