Resolution made and passed by the Legislative Council under section 30(1) of the Public Finance Ordinance on 29 January 1986.
RESOLVED with effect from 1 April 1986 that-
(1) this Council approves the establishment of a special suspense account to be known as the Correctional Services Industries Suspense Account ("the Account");
(2) the Account shall be employed for the purchase and holding of materials for, and the provision of goods and services by, the Correctional Services Industries;
(3) the Account shall be administered by the Financial Secretary who may delegate his power of administration to other public officers;
(4) subject to paragraph (5), the Director of Accounting Services and any public officer authorized in writing by him may pay from public moneys such sums as may be necessary for the purchase of materials for the Correctional Services Industries;
(5) total payments made under paragraph (4) shall not exceed in respect of any period specified by the Financial Secretary, such sum as he may determine;
(6) the Account shall not at any time be in debt to an amount exceeding $80000000 or such lesser sum as the Financial Secretary may determine. (L.N. 271 of 1991)