(1) Where the Director considers that an applicant is, in accordance with the regulations respecting registration, qualified to do electrical work in any grade, the Director shall register him as an electrical worker for that grade.
(2) The Director shall issue to a registered electrical worker a certificate of registration on which the Director shall specify the grade of electrical work that the worker is entitled to do and, where the Director considers it appropriate, he shall also specify-
(a) the type of electrical work the worker is entitled to do within a grade; or
(b) the type of electrical installation or premises on which the worker is entitled to do electrical work within a grade.
(3) In addition to the electrical work that a registered electrical worker is entitled to do within the grade for which he is registered, the worker is entitled to do any other type of electrical work, or work on any type of electrical installation or premises, that the Director specifies on his certificate of registration.
(4) The Director may specify on a registered electrical worker's certificate of registration that the worker is only entitled to do electrical work on a particular installation, type of installation or type of premises for a specified period of time, notwithstanding the term of his registration.
(5) Any person may, without charge, inspect the register of electrical workers.
(6) A registered electrical worker shall have his registration certificate with him or available at his workplace while doing electrical work.
(7) Where the Director refuses to register or renew the registration of an applicant, he shall notify the applicant and in the notice give his reasons for refusal.