|550||Title:||HOUSING MANAGERS REGISTRATION ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||10 of 2005|
|Section:||28||Heading:||Appeal to Court of Appeal||Version Date:||08/07/2005|
(1) Any person who is aggrieved by any decision or order made in respect of him under section 14(1), 15(5), 19(1) or 23(1) may appeal to the Court of Appeal.
(2) The Court of Appeal may affirm, reverse or vary the decision or order appealed against. (Amended 10 of 2005 s. 129)
(3) Where a person appeals against an order of an inquiry committee, the Court of Appeal shall consider the reasons of the inquiry committee and of the review committee and submissions upon the findings of fact and law of the inquiry committee made on behalf of the parties to the inquiry and may call for the original record of the evidence taken and any document put in evidence before the inquiry committee. (Amended 10 of 2005 s. 129)
(4) The Court of Appeal may, upon special grounds being shown, consider any additional evidence not adduced before the inquiry committee.
(5) (Repealed 10 of 2005 s. 124)
(6) The practice in relation to any appeal shall be subject to any rules of court made under the High Court Ordinance (Cap 4).
(7) The Court of Appeal shall not have power to hear any appeal against a decision or order made under section 14(1), 15(5), 19(1) or 23(1) unless-