(1) A contractor whose name is removed under section 8C(6) may, within 2 years of the date of the expiry of the registration, apply for his name to be restored to the register.
(2) An application under subsection (1) must¡X
(a) be accompanied by a declaration in the specified form, the information and the documentary proof that the Building Authority may reasonably require to be satisfied that the applicant is suitable to be registered; and (Amended 15 of 2004 s. 12)
(b) (Repealed 15 of 2004 s. 12)
(c) be accompanied by the prescribed restoration fee and the prescribed registration fee.
(3) The Building Authority may seek the advice of the relevant Contractors Registration Committee on the restoration of name to the register. (Amended 15 of 2004 s. 12)
(4) The Building Authority, if he allows an application, is to issue to the applicant a certificate of registration and restore the name of the applicant to the relevant register.
(5) A registration restored under this section expires, unless the contractor's name is removed from the relevant register by order of a disciplinary board, on the expiry of 3 years beginning on the date of restoration of the applicant's name to the register. (Added 15 of 2004 s. 12)