|1037||Title:||MORRISON SCHOLARSHIPS FUND ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||10||Heading:||Transaction of business and regulation of procedures||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) Meetings of the Trustees shall be held at such times and places as may be appointed by the Chairman, who shall preside at all such meetings.
(2) The Chairman shall be the honorary Secretary to the Trustees.
(3) Without prejudice to section 4(5) (as to acting trustees) if the Chairman is unable to perform any of his functions for any period due to absence from Hong Kong or for any other reason, he may nominate another trustee to perform those functions in his place and failing such nomination the Trustees, including any acting trustee, shall elect one of their number to perform the duties of Chairman during such period.
(4) The Trustees may transact any of their business by circulation of papers, and for that purpose a resolution in writing which is approved in writing by 2 of the trustees shall be as valid and effectual as if it had been passed at a meeting of the Trustees.
(5) At meetings of the Trustees 2 trustees shall constitute a quorum.
(6) No act or decision of the Trustees shall be valid unless approved by 2 trustees but if so approved shall not be questioned on the ground that the other trustee did not concur or join therein, or objected thereto.
(7) Sections 51 and 52 of the Interpretation and General Clauses Ordinance (Cap 1) shall apply in relation to the Trustees.
(8) Subject to this section, the Trustees may regulate their own procedure.