|516||Title:||LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS REGISTRATION ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||21||Heading:||Inquiry committee and rules of conduct||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The Board may refer any complaint concerning a disciplinary offence to an inquiry committee for decision, and for that purpose the Board may establish an inquiry committee of not less than 3 members of the Institute to determine whether or not the registered landscape architect against whom the complaint is made has committed a disciplinary offence.
(2) The Board may make rules providing for the conduct of its inquiries by an inquiry committee and for other matters relating to the investigation of an alleged disciplinary offence.
(3) The inquiry committee shall not proceed to hear evidence of a complaint concerning a disciplinary offence unless the registered landscape architect in respect of whom the complaint is made is given 28 days' notice of the complaint and the date, time and place of the hearing.
(4) The registered landscape architect referred to in subsection (3) shall be entitled to attend and hear all evidence produced at the hearing and shall be provided with a copy of this Ordinance and any rules made under this section.
(5) The Board may make rules for the rehearing of an inquiry by an inquiry committee.
(6) Where a registered landscape architect is alleged to have committed a disciplinary offence under section 20(1)(b) or (f), the inquiry committee-