|132BU||Title:||SLAUGHTERHOUSES REGULATION||Gazette Number:||L.N. 320 of 1999|
|Section:||7||Heading:||Register to be maintained by licensee||Version Date:||01/01/2000|
(1) A licensee shall maintain in the licensed slaughterhouse a register, in the form as set out in Schedule 2, in which he shall record each day the details of examinations made under sections 15(1) and 21(1) during that day. (78 of 1999 s. 7)
(2) Each page of the register shall be consecutively numbered.
(3) Each daily entry in the register shall be signed by the licensee and countersigned by an authorized officer.
(4) The licensee shall notify an authorized officer of any alteration which he makes to the register and shall obtain the signature of the authorized officer against the alteration.
(5) The licensee shall keep any record made under subsection (1) and keep the same available for inspection for at least 2 years after the day to which it relates. (78 of 1999 s. 7)