|162C||Title:||MIDWIVES (REGISTRATION AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE) REGULATION||Gazette Number:||L.N. 315 of 1999|
(1) The rules of evidence shall not apply to the proceedings of an inquiry under this Regulation.
(2) Evidence may be taken by the Council by oral statement on oath or by written deposition or statement, and the chairman may administer an oath for the purpose.
(3) The form of a summons to witness issued under section 11(2) of the Ordinance shall be in accordance with the form prescribed in Schedule 3.
(4) A witness shall be examined by the party calling the witness to attend the inquiry, and be cross-examined by any other party to the inquiry.
(5) A witness may be re-examined-