|338||Title:||SMALL CLAIMS TRIBUNAL ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||10 of 2005|
|Section:||4||Heading:||Appointment of adjudicators||Version Date:||08/07/2005|
(1) The Chief Executive shall appoint such number of adjudicators as he considers necessary. (Amended 25 of 1998 s. 2)
(2) (Repealed 10 of 2005 s. 151)
(3) An adjudicator shall be known in the Chinese language as "審裁官".
(4) Subject to subsection (5), an appointment made under subsection (1) may be given retrospective effect.
(5) No person appointed as an adjudicator shall discharge any judicial function before the date of the instrument by which he is appointed or before the requirements of section 17 of the Oaths and Declarations Ordinance (Cap 11) have been fulfilled.