|277A||Title:||AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS (MARKETING) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:|
|Regulation:||8||Heading:||Market register and registration||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The market manager shall maintain a register to be known as the market register of persons entitled to purchase vegetables at such market.
(2) The market register shall be kept at the market office of every wholesale vegetable market.
(3) The market register shall be available for inspection by any member of the public between the hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily, except on Saturdays and general holidays.
(4) An applicant for registration shall furnish to the market manager information as to his name, his business name if he carries on business in a name other than his own, his business and private address, and if such applicant be an employee or agent of another person in addition all the foregoing information relating to his employer or principal.
(5) Entry upon and deletion of persons from the market register shall be made in the discretion of the market manager, subject to appeal to the Director.
(6) The market manager may supply an identity badge to each person whose name is entered in the market register.