1. External walls and load bearing walls, foundations, columns, beams and other structural supports.
2. Walls enclosing passageways, corridors and staircases.
3. The roofs, chimneys, gables, gutters, lightning conductors, satellite dishes and ancillary equipment, aerials and aerial cables. (Amended 27 of 1993 s. 38)
4. Parapet walls, fences and boundary walls.
5. Vents serving 2 or more flats. (Amended 27 of 1993 s. 42)
6. Water tanks, reservoirs, pumps, wells, sewers, sewage treatment plants, drains, soil pipes, waste pipes, channels, water-courses, gutters, ducts, downpipes, cables, conduits, refuse chutes, hoppers and refuse container chambers. (Amended 27 of 1993 s. 38)
7. Cellars, toilets, water closets, wash houses, bathhouses, kitchens and caretakers' flats.
8. Passageways, corridors, staircases, landings, light wells, staircase window frames and glazing, hatchways, roofways and outlets to the roofs and doors and gates giving access thereto.
9. Lifts, escalators, lift shafts and machinery and apparatus used in connection therewith and the housing thereof.
10. Lighting apparatus, air conditioning apparatus, central heating apparatus, fire fighting equipment and installations intended for the use and benefit of all of the owners generally and any room or chamber in which such apparatus, equipment or installation is fitted or installed.
11. Fixtures situated in a flat which are used in connection with the enjoyment of any other flat or other portion of the building.
12. Lawns, gardens and playgrounds and any other recreational areas. (Added 27 of 1993 s. 38)
13. Swimming pools, tennis courts, basketball courts, squash courts and premises containing or housing any other sporting or recreational facilities. (Added 27 of 1993 s. 38)
14. Clubhouses, gymnasiums, sauna rooms and premises containing health or leisure facilities. (Added 27 of 1993 s. 38)
15. Slopes, gradients and retaining walls including sea walls (if any) comprising or forming part of any land which is in common ownership with the building. (Added 27 of 1993 s. 38)