HONG KONG CHRISTIAN COUNCIL INCORPORATION ORDINANCE
Registration with Registrar of Companies
(1) The corporation shall forward to the Registrar of Companies for registration the following-
(a) notice of the address of the registered office of the corporation and any change thereto;
(b) a copy of the constitution and any amendment thereto, certified as correct by the chairman of the corporation;
(c) a list of the names and addresses of the members of the Executive Committee of the corporation, and any change therein, certified as correct by the chairman; and
(d) the name and address of any person appointed under section 8 to sign deeds, documents and other instruments.
(2) Notification in accordance with subsection (1) shall be made within twenty-eight days of any amendment or change, as the case may be.
(3) Any person may inspect any of the documents registered under this section.
(4) A fee of five dollars shall be payable for registering any document under this section.
(5) A fee of one dollar shall be payable for inspecting the documents filed with the Registrar of Companies under this Ordinance.