Particulars to be delivered to the Registrar of Companies
(1) Within 14 days after the commencement of this Ordinance the President shall deliver to the Registrar of Companies for registration-
(a) notice of the address of the Institution;
(b) a list containing the names and addresses of the members of the Council;
(c) the name and address of the Secretary.
(2) Within 14 days after the Constitution has been amended at any time under section 10, the President shall deliver to the Registrar of Companies for registration a copy of the Constitution as amended, certified by the President as being a true copy.
(3) Within 14 days following any change in any of the particulars required by subsection (1)(a), (b) or (c) to be delivered to the Registrar of Companies, the President shall deliver notice of change to the Registrar of Companies for registration.
(4) Not later than 6 months after the end of each year a statement of income and expenditure during that year and of the assets and liabilities of the Institution on the last day of that year prepared in accordance with the Constitution, and the report of the auditors thereon made under the Constitution shall be delivered by the President to the Registrar of Companies for registration.
(5) Any person may inspect any of the documents registered under this section upon payment of such fees as may be prescribed under section 305 of the Companies Ordinance (Cap 32) for the inspection of a document.
(6) The Institution shall pay such fees for registering any document under this section as may be specified in the Eighth Schedule to the Companies Ordinance (Cap 32) as if the Institution were a company not having a share capital.