|511D||Title:||Estate Agents (Determination of Commission Disputes) Regulation||Gazette Number:||E.R. 1 of 2013|
|Section:||22||Heading:||Form and effect of determination||Version Date:||25/04/2013|
(1) Subject to section 20(2), a determination shall be a reasoned determination made orally or in writing as the adjudicator thinks fit.
(2) The adjudicator shall, when he has made a determination orally, reduce it to writing as soon as possible, and in any case not later than 7 working days after the date of his making the determination.
(3) The determination shall be signed by the adjudicator and delivered to the parties and lodged with the Authority for filing. The determination shall be the determination of the Authority for the purposes of the Ordinance.
(4) In addition to making a final determination, the adjudicator shall have the power to make interim, interlocutory or partial determination during the determination proceedings.
(5) A determination made by the adjudicator may be made public and published and where the adjudicator considers it appropriate to do so, the determination may be published on an anonymous basis.
(6) Notwithstanding subsection (5), the Authority shall be entitled to make use of any findings made by an adjudicator for the purposes of exercising its functions under the Ordinance, including, but without limitation, assessing whether any licensee is a fit and proper person to be so licensed.