NON-LOCAL HIGHER AND PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (REGULATION) ORDINANCE
(1) The Registrar shall keep a register of exempted courses and registered courses.
(2) The register shall-
(a) be in such form;
(b) be divided into such parts; and
(c) contain such particulars,
as the Registrar thinks fit.
(3) The register may be kept in legible or non-legible form but if kept in non-legible form, it shall be kept in a manner that any entry in the register is capable of being reproduced in legible form.
(4) The register shall be kept at such place as the Registrar may determine and shall be available for inspection by the general public during normal office hours free of charge.
(5) Where a person applies to the Registrar for a copy of an entry in the register certified by the Registrar as correct, such copy shall be issued to the applicant on payment by him of a prescribed fee.
(6) A document purporting to be a copy of an entry in the register and to be certified by the Registrar as a correct copy and to be signed by him shall, unless the contrary is proved, be evidence of the entry and shall be received in evidence without further proof as to the contents of the document and the signature thereon.