(1) As from the commencement of this Ordinance a person shall attain full age on attaining the age of 18 years.
(2) A person who, on the date of commencement of this Ordinance, has already attained the age of 18 years but not the age of 21 years, shall attain full age on that date.
(3) The expressions "adult", "full age", "infant", "infancy", "majority", "minor", "minority", "sui juris" and similar expressions in any deed, will or other document of whatever nature (not being an Ordinance or an instrument made or issued under or by virtue of an Ordinance) made on or after the date of commencement of this Ordinance shall, in the absence of a contrary intention expressed in the document, be construed in accordance with subsections (1) and (2).
(4) Nothing in this section shall be construed as affecting the construction of any will or codicil executed before the date of commencement of this Ordinance which by reason only that it is confirmed by a codicil executed on or after that date is treated under any rule of law as made on or after that date.
(5) Nothing in this section shall be construed as affecting the construction of any provision of an enactment where it is incorporated in and has effect as part of any deed, will or other document (within the meaning of subsection (3)) the construction of which is not affected by this section.