(a) be issued by a registered energy assessor;
(b) be in the specified form;
(c) be accompanied by the documents specified in the form;
(d) contain a declaration by the assessor that¡X
(i) the assessor has, in the 30 days before the declaration, personally inspected the building services installations in respect of which the major retrofitting works were carried out and which are specified in the Form of Compliance; and
(ii) the assessor is satisfied that the installations comply with the specified standards and requirements.
(2) If a Form of Compliance is issued in respect of any building services installation, the responsible person of the relevant unit or the owner of the relevant common area of the building or, in the case of a central building services installation, the owner of the installation must maintain the installation to a standard not lower than that applied in that Form of Compliance.
(3) A responsible person or an owner who contravenes subsection (2) commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine at level 5.
(4) A registered energy assessor who¡X
(a) inspects a building services installation in any building or any unit of a building on the instruction of a responsible person or an owner acting in compliance with section 17(1) or (2); and
(b) is satisfied that the installation complies with the specified standards and requirements,
must issue a Form of Compliance accordingly and comply with subsection (5).
(5) A registered energy assessor who issues a Form of Compliance must¡X
(a) send a copy of it together with the document specified in the Form of Compliance to the Director; and
(b) send another copy of it to¡X
(i) the property management company of the building concerned; or
(ii) if there is no such property management company or the property management company cannot be found or ascertained, the owner of the building.
(6) A registered energy assessor who fails to comply with subsection (5) commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine at level 3.