|558E||Title:||INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS (PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES) (INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND) ORDER||Gazette Number:||L.N. 117 of 2008|
|Section:||3||Heading:||Certain provisions of Administrative Arrangements have force of law in Hong Kong||Version Date:||18/07/2008|
(1) It is declared that the provisions of the Administrative Arrangements as specified in Schedule 1 shall have the force of law in Hong Kong and shall for that purpose be construed in accordance with subsections (2), (3), (4) and (5).
(2) In applying those provisions of the Administrative Arrangements, ¡§Hong Kong Sub-Office¡¨ shall be construed as meaning the office established in Hong Kong pursuant to the Memorandum of Understanding and known as the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Sub-Office of the Resident Representative Office of the International Monetary Fund in the People¡¦s Republic of China.
(3) In applying paragraph 10(1)(d ) of the Administrative Arrangements, ¡§this Annex¡¨ shall be construed as meaning the Administrative Arrangements.
(4) In applying paragraph 10(2) of the Administrative Arrangements, the reference to ¡§(e) to (h) inclusive¡¨ shall be construed as a reference to ¡§(g)¡¨.
(5) In applying paragraph 14 of the Administrative Arrangements, ¡§the Memorandum¡¨ shall be construed as meaning the Memorandum of Understanding.