||Title:||BETTING DUTY REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:||17 of 2006|
|Regulation:||3A||Heading:||Submission of returns in respect of betting on football matches||Version Date:||01/09/2006|
(1) A football betting conductor shall, within 3 months after the end of each charging period, submit to the Collector a return, in the specified form, setting out the net stake receipts that were derived from the conduct of authorized betting on football matches by the conductor in respect of that charging period.
(2) The return shall be accompanied by¡X
(3) The qualified person shall state in the audit report whether, in the opinion of the qualified person and in relation to that charging period, the following statements are true¡X
(a) a financial statement showing the net stake receipts of the conductor in that charging period, which is audited by a qualified person; and
(b) an audit report prepared by the qualified person.
(4) A football betting conductor that, without reasonable excuse, contravenes this regulation commits an offence and is liable to a fine at level 3.
(a) the conductor has kept records in accordance with the Ordinance;
(b) the financial statement has been prepared in accordance with those records; and
(c) the net stake receipts shown in the statement has been calculated in accordance with the Ordinance.
(5) (Repealed 17 of 2006 s. 23)
(29 of 2003 s. 20)