|541I||Title:||Electoral Affairs Commission (Electoral Procedure) (Election Committee) Regulation||Gazette Number:||L.N. 210 of 2001|
|Section:||24||Heading:||Returning Officer to send to other candidates notice of particulars of election agent||Version Date:||12/10/2001|
(1) The Returning Officer must send to the candidates for a subsector, a notice containing the particulars of the election agents of the other candidates for that subsector.
(2) If a replacement is appointed for an election agent, the Returning Officer must send a notice of the particulars of the replacement to the other candidates for the relevant subsector.
(3) The Returning Officer must send a notice under subsection (1) within 5 days after the expiry of the relevant nomination period.
(4) If the appointment of the election agent is made after the period of 5 days referred to in subsection (3), or if a replacement is appointed under section 23(11), the Returning Officer must send a notice of the particulars as soon as practicable after that Officer receives notice of the appointment or replacement, as the case may be.
(5) The Returning Officer must also display in a prominent place outside that Officer's office, a notice of the particulars of the election agents.
(6) A notice under this section must be in the specified form.
(7) A notice required to be sent to a candidate under subsection (1) may be sent to the election agent of the candidate instead of to the candidate.