|108||Title:||BETTING DUTY ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||L.N. 195 of 2003|
|Section:||6G||Heading:||Meetings and procedure||Version Date:||18/07/2003|
(1) The Commission shall meet at such times and at such places as its Chairperson may appoint.
(2) The quorum for a meeting of the Commission shall be not less than 6 members or one-third of the total number of members of the Commission, whichever is the greater.
(3) The Commission may make rules regulating the procedure at its meetings.
(4) If the Chairperson of the Commission reasonably believes that it is impracticable to call a meeting of the Commission, the Commission may transact its business by circulation of papers.
(5) A resolution in writing that is approved on circulation of papers by a majority of the members of the Commission shall be valid as if the resolution had been passed at a meeting of the Commission by the votes of the members so approving the resolution.