||Title:||TRADE DESCRIPTIONS (DEFINITION OF PLATINUM) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:||L.N. 272 of 2008|
|Schedule:||2||Heading:||EXEMPTED ARTICLES||Version Date:||02/03/2009|
(L.N. 84 of 2008)
1. Any coin which is, or was formerly, current coin of Hong Kong or elsewhere. (65 of 2000 s. 3)
2. Any article which has been used, or is intended to be used, for medical, dental, veterinary, scientific or industrial use.
3. Any article of platinum thread.
4. Any raw material (including any bar, plate, sheet, foil, wire, strip or tube) or bullion.
5. Any article or part of an article which is so small or thin as to render the marking of it impracticable, and which is less than 2 grams in weight.
6. Any article manufactured more than 100 years ago, if this is so stated in writing on sale or transfer.