|318||Title:||INDUSTRIAL TRAINING (CLOTHING INDUSTRY) ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||56 of 2000|
|Section:||7||Heading:||Constitution of the Authority||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
Adaptation amendments retroactively made - see 56 of 2000 s. 3
(1) The Authority shall consist of such persons specified in section 1 of Schedule 2 as are appointed by the Chief Executive. (Replaced 93 of 1993 s. 3)
(2) A member who is not a public officer referred to in section 1(l) of Schedule 2 shall, unless his appointment is terminated or otherwise ceases, hold office for such period as the Chief Executive may specify. (Amended 93 of 1993 s. 3)
(3) On the expiration of his period of appointment or reappointment, as the case may be, any such member shall be eligible for reappointment for such further term as the Chief Executive may specify.
(4) Any such member may at any time resign from office by giving notice in writing to the Chief Executive, and he shall cease to be a member from the date specified in the notice or, if no date is specified, from the date of the receipt by the Chief Executive of the notice.
(5) If any member other than the chairman is absent from Hong Kong or is for any other reason unable to exercise the powers or perform the duties of his office as member, the Chief Executive may appoint another person to be a temporary member in his place during his absence or incapacity.