CENSUS AND STATISTICS (SURVEY OF INNOVATION ACTIVITIES) ORDER
L.N. 183 of 2002
[sections 4 & 6]
MATTERS IN RESPECT OF WHICH
INFORMATION IS TO BE GIVEN
1. Name, business address, business registration number, nature of business and type of ownership.
2. Total number of working proprietors, active partners, unpaid family workers, full-time employees and part-time employees engaged in business undertaken by the business undertaking concerned.
3. The actual period within the relevant survey period that the business undertaking has been carrying on its business.
4. Percentage of shareholding by country of origin of investment.
5. Total incomes received from the sale of products, the provision of services and other sources.
6. Innovation activities, by type.
7. Information on the persons engaged in the innovation activities relating to their age, sex, education, profession and the time spent on the innovation activities.
8. Expenditure in respect of the innovation activities with information on the expenses incurred on each type of innovation activity, the sources of the funds and the parties conducting the relevant activities.
9. Income received from the innovation activities, by type, and the sources of the income.
10. Factors affecting the conduct of the innovation activities.
11. Information relating to strategic changes of the business undertaking in respect of organizational structure, management, business strategies and the effect thereof.