PUBLIC HEALTH (ANIMALS)(BOARDING ESTABLISHMENT) REGULATIONS
L.N. 526 of 1997
Power of Director to grant licence
(1) Upon application in the form specified by the Director, the Director may grant a licence to any person to keep a boarding establishment for animals and may renew any such licence.
(2) A licence shall not be granted or renewed unless-
(a) the Director has inspected and approved the place at which the boarding establishment for animals is to be kept; and
(b) the Director is satisfied that the primary enclosures, housing facilities and outdoor areas in which the animals are to be accommodated conform with the standards specified under regulation 6.
(3) The Director may attach to a licence such conditions as he may think fit.
(4) A licence shall be valid for a period of 12 months beginning on the date it is granted. (L.N. 408 of 1990)
(5) The fee for a licence shall be $3810. (L.N. 408 of 1990; L.N. 48 of 1995; L.N. 209 of 1996; L.N. 526 of 1997)
(6) A licence shall specify-
(a) the residential address of the person licensed to keep the boarding establishment for animals; and
(b) the address of the place at which the boarding establishment for animals may be kept.