|430||Title:||TRADING FUNDS ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||6||Heading:||Control and management of a trading fund||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The Legislative Council shall prescribe, in the resolution establishing the trading fund, the services to be provided under a trading fund.
(2) The Financial Secretary shall designate a general manager to control and manage a trading fund and who is accountable to the Financial Secretary for the operations of the trading fund.
(3) The general manager is not to vary the services undertaken by a trading fund other than in accordance with the Legislative Council resolution.
(4) Notwithstanding subsection (3), the Financial Secretary may authorize a general manager to undertake additional operations under a trading fund that are incidental to the prescribed services of the trading fund.
(5) The Financial Secretary may issue directions to the general manager for the control and management of a trading fund and the general manager shall comply with the directions.
(6) The general manager shall manage a trading fund with the objectives of-