|556H||Title:||MASS TRANSIT RAILWAY (NORTH-WEST RAILWAY) BYLAW||Gazette Number:||L.N. 158 of 2007; L.N. 200 of 2007|
|Section:||10||Heading:||Passengers to examine tickets and change||Version Date:||02/12/2007|
(1) All persons shall examine their tickets and any change tendered before leaving any ticket office.
(2) Neither the Corporation nor any official shall be liable for any error or omission not drawn to their attention at the time of issue of a ticket.
(3) A person boarding any bus shall insert not less than the appropriate fare into a farebox in payment of the fare or shall produce for inspection a valid ticket or authority for travel.
(4) A person using an automatic vending machine shall insert not less than the appropriate fare in legal tender including a valid stored value ticket for the purchase of a ticket.
(5) No person shall be entitled to any refund of any amount inserted into an automatic vending machine or a farebox which is¡X