|430||Title:||TRADING FUNDS ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||7||Heading:||Financial period and accounting requirements||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The financial year for a trading fund is from 1 April to 31 March in the following year.
(2) If a trading fund is established after 1 April in any year, the first financial year for the trading fund is from the date it is established until 31 March following.
(3) A general manager shall keep the accounts and records of all transactions of the trading fund in such manner as the Director of Accounting Services may require.
(4) A general manager shall submit statements of the annual accounts of the trading fund prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and signed by him to the Director of Audit within a reasonable time after the end of each financial year to allow for audit and the tabling of the certified statements and the report of the Director of Audit in accordance with section 8.
(5) The Director of Audit shall examine and audit the statements of the annual accounts of the trading fund and prepare a report on his examination and audit and certify that he has conducted the examination and audit of the statements.
(6) The Director of Audit shall state in the report whether in his opinion the statements-