|522A||Title:||REGISTERED DESIGNS RULES||Gazette Number:|
(1) Subject to this section, an application for registration of a 2-dimensional design intended to be applied to a textile article may be accompanied by a sample of the article to which the design reproduced in the representation is applied.
(2) The sample must be contained in a single envelope or packet.
(3) The dimensions of the sample must not exceed 30 cm and the weight of any such envelope or packet and its packing must not exceed 4 kg.
(4) Samples of perishable articles or articles which are dangerous to store shall not be submitted.
(5) Except where the Registrar requires, samples of other articles shall not be submitted.