WEST KOWLOON CULTURAL DISTRICT AUTHORITY ORDINANCE
27 of 2008
(1) There is established by this section a committee to be known as the Investment Committee.
(2) The functions of the Investment Committee are¡X
(a) to advise the Authority in relation to its functions under section 23;
(b) for the purposes of paragraph (a), to monitor any investment made under section 23 and oversee the management of such investment;
(c) to deal with any matter delegated to it by the Authority under section 13; and
(d) to consider any other matter relating to investment or finance that is referred or assigned to it by the Board for consideration.
(3) The Investment Committee is to consist of¡X
(a) the Director of Accounting Services, or his representative; and
(b) such number of other members, not being less than 2, as the Board may determine who, in the opinion of the Board, possess such expertise or experience as would render them suitable for appointment.
(4) Each of the members of the Investment Committee specified in subsection (3)(b), whether or not the member is a Board member, is to be appointed by the Board.
(5) The Board is to appoint a Board member to be the chairman of the Investment Committee.
(6) The Board may¡X
(a) withdraw any matter referred or assigned under subsection (2)(d); or
(b) revoke any appointment made under subsection (4) or (5).
(7) An appointment made under this section is to be made public in the manner that the Board considers fit.
(8) Meetings of the Investment Committee are to be held as often as may be necessary for the performance of its functions.
(9) The Investment Committee may, subject to the requirements of this Ordinance, regulate its own administration, proceedings and business in such manner as it considers appropriate.