MERCHANT SHIPPING (SECURITY OF SHIPS AND PORT FACILITIES) ORDINANCE
13 of 2004
Designation of designated port facility
(1) The Director may by notice published in the Gazette°X
(a) designate any port facility as a designated port facility;
(b) vary any particulars of a designated port facility including the delineation of its boundary, its hours of operation and its name; or
(c) declare that a designated port facility ceases to be a designated port facility.
(2) A notice published under subsection (1) is not subsidiary legislation.
(3) The management of a port facility may appeal to the Administrative Appeals Board against a decision of the Director°X
(a) to designate or not to designate the port facility as a designated port facility; or
(b) to declare or not to declare that the port facility ceases to be a designated port facility.
(4) The lodging of an appeal under subsection (3) against a decision does not prevent the decision from taking effect.
(5) The Director shall make, in such manner as he thinks fit, available for inspection free of charge by the public a list of all designated port facilities.