|374C||Title:||ROAD TRAFFIC (PARKING) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:|
|Regulation:||22||Heading:||Monthly passes||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) A monthly pass for a motor vehicle for the use of a car park may be issued on payment of the fee prescribed in Schedule 3 and subject to the conditions set out in Schedule 4. (L.N. 260 of 1984)
(2) The driver of every vehicle using a car park by virtue of a monthly pass shall produce or display such monthly pass when the vehicle enters or is removed from the car park.
(3) Where a motor vehicle is permitted to enter a car park during the currency of a monthly pass and the pass expires before the removal of the vehicle then, unless a new monthly pass is issued, the person who intends to remove the vehicle from the car park shall pay the appropriate hourly fee for the period since the expiry of the monthly pass before the vehicle is removed from the car park.
(4) Where a monthly pass has been lost, destroyed or accidentally defaced or cannot for any reason be displayed or produced in accordance with these regulations, a duplicate pass, which shall have the same effect as the original monthly pass, may be issued to the person to whom the original monthly pass was issued, upon payment of the fee prescribed by paragraph 7 of Schedule 3.
(5) The Commissioner may by notice published in the Gazette do either or both of the following-