|164B||Title:||ENROLLED NURSES (ENROLMENT AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE) REGULATIONS||Gazette Number:||L.N. 117 of 1999|
(1) Evidence may be taken by the Council by oral statement on oath or by written deposition or statement.
(2) A summons to any person requiring him to attend an inquiry to give evidence or to produce any document or other thing in his possession or control in accordance with the provisions of section 18 of the Ordinance may be in accordance with Form 3 in the Third Schedule.
(3) Every witness may be examined by the party calling him and may then be cross-examined by the other party and thereafter be re-examined upon matters arising out of such cross-examination by the party calling the witness.
(4) The Council may decline to admit the evidence of any deponent to a document who is not present for, or who declines to submit to, cross-examination.
(5) The chairman, and members of the Council through the chairman, may put such questions to the parties or to any witness as they may think expedient, or, at the request of the chairman, the legal adviser may put such questions.