|418||Title:||PLANNERS REGISTRATION ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||57 of 1999|
|Section:||16||Heading:||Registration committee||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
Adaptation amendments retroactively made - see 57 of 1999 s. 3
(1) The Board may appoint a registration committee of not less than 3 persons who are members of the Institute to examine the qualifications of applicants.
(2) The Chief Executive may nominate a person to be a member of the registration committee, and, if a person is so nominated, the Board shall appoint him to the committee. (Amended 57 of 1999 s. 3)
(3) The registration committee shall make recommendations to the Board on the acceptability of the qualifications which require the Board's acceptance under section 12(1)(a)(ii) or (iii).
(4) The Board shall not be bound by a recommendation of the registration committee under subsection (3).
(5) The Board may delegate any of its functions relating to registration and the renewal of registration to the registration committee.