|511C||Title:||ESTATE AGENTS PRACTICE (GENERAL DUTIES AND HONG KONG RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES) REGULATION||Gazette Number:||L.N. 190 of 1999|
(1) A licensed estate agent shall not cause or permit to be issued an advertisement wholly or partly relating to his estate agency business which includes any statement or particular that is false or misleading in a material particular.
(2) A licensed estate agent shall obtain a vendor's written consent prior to the issue of an advertisement in respect of the vendor's residential property.
(3) A licensed estate agent shall not cause or permit to be advertised a residential property in respect of which he is acting as such agent at a price or rental or on terms different from that instructed by the client concerned.
(4) A licensed estate agent shall not cause or permit to be issued an advertisement in respect of a residential property which is to be sublet without the advertisement expressly stating that the property is to be sublet.
(5) A licensed estate agent shall remove all advertisements issued or caused to be issued by him as soon as is practicable after-