|277||Title:||AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS (MARKETING) ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||65 of 1999|
|Section:||6||Heading:||Marketing Advisory Board||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
Adaptation amendments retroactively made - see 65 of 1999 s. 3
(1) There shall be a Marketing Advisory Board which shall be a consultative body for advising the Chief Executive upon any matters referred to it by the Chief Executive or the Director. (Amended 65 of 1999 s. 3)
(2) The Advisory Board shall consist of the Director and such other members as are appointed by the Chief Executive by notice in the Gazette. (Amended 35 of 1962 s. 3; 51 of 1973 s. 5; 65 of 1999 s. 3)
(3) The Director shall be ex officio the Chairman of the Advisory Board, but in the event of his absence from any meeting the members present shall appoint any other of its members as Chairman.
(4) A member appointed by the Chief Executive shall hold office for one year and may be re-appointed from time to time at the discretion of the Chief Executive. (Amended 35 of 1962 s. 3; 65 of 1999 s. 3)
(5) Three members of the Advisory Board shall form a quorum.
(6) The Director shall appoint a public officer to be the secretary to the Advisory Board. (Replaced 51 of 1973 s. 5)