|104D||Title:||HONG KONG AND YAUMATI FERRY COMPANY BY-LAWS||Gazette Number:|
|Bylaw:||6||Heading:||Monthly and season tickets||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) Every monthly or season ticket shall bear in legible form the name of the holder thereof and a recent photograph of the holder.
(2) Every monthly or season ticket holder shall for the purpose of identification sign all monthly or season tickets purchased by him.
(3) No passenger shall use, or attempt to use, any season ticket which is not issued in the passenger's own name or upon the face of which the passenger's own name and photograph do not appear, and no monthly ticket holder shall sell or transfer, or attempt to sell or transfer, a monthly ticket of which he is the holder to any other person. (L.N. 171 of 1967)
(4) Holders of monthly or season tickets shall not travel on any special ferry vessels which are advertised as being for the public use without paying the same fare and in the same manner as persons other than monthly or season ticket holders.
(5) All monthly and season tickets shall be produced for inspection by any of the Company's servants whenever the holder is entering upon any of the Company's piers, and every monthly or season ticket holder whenever travelling on any ferry vessel, or being on any of the Company's piers, shall on demand by any servant of the Company produce his monthly or season ticket for examination or in default shall pay the same fare for the journey as that legally demandable from a passenger who is not a monthly or season ticket holder.