|435||Title:||Amusement Game Centres Ordinance||Gazette Number:||E.R. 2 of 2012|
|Section:||12||Heading:||Appeal Board||Version Date:||02/08/2012|
(1) Every appeal shall be determined by the Appeal Board constituted under section 13.
(2) The Chief Executive shall appoint as Chairman of the Appeal Board a person who is qualified for appointment as a District Judge under section 5 of the District Court Ordinance (Cap 336). (Amended 59 of 2000 s. 3)
(3) Subject to subsection (6), the Chairman shall be appointed for a term of 2 years but may be reappointed.
(4) The Chief Executive shall appoint a panel of persons whom he considers suitable for appointment under section 13 as members of the Appeal Board to hear any appeal. (Amended 59 of 2000 s. 3)
(5) An appointment under subsection (2) or (4) shall be notified in the Gazette.
(6) The Chairman and any person appointed under subsection (4) may at any time resign by notice in writing to the Chief Executive. (Amended 59 of 2000 s. 3)