(1)The entry in the register of a person as a registered landscape architect under this Ordinance-
(a)shall remain in force for 12 months from the date when he was registered;
(b) may be renewed annually by application of the person so registered.
(2) A registered landscape architect shall apply for renewal of registration to the Registrar in the form specified by the Board not earlier than 3 months and not later than 28 days prior to the expiry of the current registration.
(3) A registered landscape architect shall pay to the Board the fee for an application for renewal of registration at the time of applying for renewal of registration.
(4) If a registered landscape architect does not apply for renewal of registration before the expiry of his current registration-
(a) the Registrar shall, on the expiry of the current registration, note in the register that registration has not been renewed; and
(b) the person shall be deemed not to be currently on the register from the date of expiry of his registration.
(5) The Board may reject an application for renewal if it is satisfied that the applicant does not continue to comply with the requirements for registration set out in section 12.
(6) Where a registered landscape architect fails to renew his registration within time, the Board may extend the time for renewal of registration if the registered landscape architect pays to the Board the fee for the extension of time.
(7) Any grant of extension of time by the Board shall not affect any offence under any other Ordinance that the person who has failed to renew on time may commit as a result of the failure.
(8) If the registration of a registered landscape architect has expired, the Board may require him to reapply for registration instead of renewing his registration.