|79||Title:||SURVIVING SPOUSES' AND CHILDREN'S PENSIONS ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||63 of 1999|
|Section:||4||Heading:||Board of Directors||Version Date:||01/07/1997|
Adaptation amendments retroactively made - see 63 of 1999 s. 3
(1) There is hereby established a Board of Directors to carry out the provisions of this Ordinance, which it shall do, so far as expedient, through the Director of Accounting Services.
(2) The Board of Directors shall consist of the Chairman under subsection (3) and 6 other members appointed by the Chief Executive, of whom 4 shall be public officers and 2 shall be persons who are neither public officers nor former public officers. (Amended 63 of 1999 s. 3)
(3) The Chairman of the Public Service Commission shall be Chairman of the Board.
(4) The Chairman, and in his absence, the senior public officer present, shall preside at meetings of the Board, and the person presiding shall have a deliberative vote, and, in the case of an equality of votes, shall also have a casting vote.
(5) At all meetings of the Board, 3 members including the person presiding shall form a quorum, and all questions shall be decided by a majority of the votes of the members present.
(6) Subject to this Ordinance, the Board may regulate its own procedure.