(1) A person who receives a notice in Form 1 or 2 in the Schedule may pay the fixed penalty within the period of time stated in the notice-
(a) by post addressed to the Treasury;
(b) personally or through his agent, at any Post Office other than a post office letter box or a mobile post office;
(c) through an automated teller machine of a bank;
(d) by phone by using the service commonly known as PPS; (10 of 2008 s. 54)
(e) through the Internet; or
(f) through the phone-banking service provided by a bank.
(2) A person who wishes to pay the fixed penalty in accordance with subsection (1)(a) or (b) shall deliver the notice to which the payment relates together with the payment in accordance with the payment instructions as set out in the notice.
(3) When any payment is made in accordance with this section, it shall be of the amount specified in the notice or, where payment is made in respect of more than one notice, of the total amounts specified in the notices.
(4) A payment made in accordance with subsection (1) shall not include, or form part of, an amount in respect of a matter other than a matter specified in the notice or notices.
(5) Where any amount is paid otherwise than in accordance with this Regulation, the Director of Accounting Services may return it to the payer.