Caution : This is a past version. See the current version for the latest position.
FORM D.O. 3
Particulars of the variation or cessation
of a disqualification order
Pursuant to section 168R
To the Registrar of Companies
I furnish the following particulars of the action taken by a court whereby a disqualification order made by this court under the Companies Ordinance or the Securities (Insider Dealing) Ordinance (Cap 395) was varied or ceased to be in force-
(1) Date on which the disqualification order was made by this court-
(2) Particulars of the person against whom the disqualification order was made-
(a) if an individual
* Note 1
+ Please tick appropriate box
++ Please state full name
Notes 1. In the case of a Chinese individual, the Chinese characters for any forename or surname, if they are used by such individual, must be included.
2. "Forename" includes a Christian or given name.
3. "Surname" in the case of a person usually known by a title different from his surname, means that title.
4. "Identity card" means an identity card issued under the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Cap 177). If none, please state "None".
5. If the Hong Kong identity card number of the person has been given, there is no need to give this information.