Title: COMPANIES (DISQUALIFICATION ORDERS) REGULATION Gazette Number:
Schedule: 3 Heading: Version Date: 30/06/1997 Caution : This is a past version . See the current version for the latest position.
[section 4(1)(c)] FORM D.O. 3
Particulars of the variation or cessation
of a disqualification order
Pursuant to section 168R
To the Registrar of Companies
I furnish the following particulars of the action taken by a court whereby a disqualification order made by this court under the Companies Ordinance was varied or ceased to be in force-
(1) Date on which the disqualification order was made by this court-
(2) Particulars of the person against whom the disqualification order was made-
(a) if an individual
Forename (Note 2) _____________________________ * ( )
Surname (Note 3) ______________________________ * ( )
Hong Kong identity card
No., if any (Note 4) ____________________________________
Number and issuing country
of any passport (Note 5) ____________________________________
(b) if a body corporate
Corporate name _________________________________________________
Registered No. _________________________________________________
(3) Name of court by which action was taken whereby the disqualification order was varied or ceased to be in force-
(4) Result of such action+-
(a) order ceased to be in force
(b) order varied
if (b), state period of disqualification now specified in the order (to run from the date on which the order was originally made)
(5) Date on which the new order was made-
Signed _____________________________________________ Date ___________
Name ____________________________________________ Position __________
* Note 1
+ Please tick appropriate box
++ Please state full name
Notes 1. In the case of a Chinese individual, the Chinese characters for any forename or surname, if they are used by such individual, must be included.
2. "Forename" includes a Christian or given name.
3. "Surname" in the case of a person usually known by a title different from his surname, means that title.
4. "Identity card" means an identity card issued under the Registration of Persons Ordinance (Cap 177). If none, please state "None".
5. If the Hong Kong identity card number of the person has been given, there is no need to give this information. (Enacted 1994)
Previous Provision Next Provision ¤¤ ¤å
Back to List of Enactments