|334A||Title:||GOVERNMENT LOTTERIES RULES||Gazette Number:|
|Rule:||9||Heading:||Agents for sale of tickets||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) The Committee may appoint such number of agents for the sale of tickets to the public as the Committee may from time to time consider expedient and may fix their remuneration, and the duration of their appointments.
(2) Any agent appointed for the sale of tickets to the public in accordance with this rule may appoint sub-agents.
(3) The name and address of any sub-agent appointed under paragraph (2) shall be reported to the Committee before such sub-agent commences the sale of tickets to the public.
(4) Any appointment of any agent made under this rule may be terminated at any time by the Committee giving to such agent twenty-four hours notice in writing terminating the appointment.
(5) For the purposes of this rule, the expressions "agent" (代理商) and "sub-agent" (分銷代理商) do not include street vendors.