|28||Title:||LAND (MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS) ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||L.N. 1 of 2004|
|Section:||10C||Heading:||Issue of emergency excavation permit||Version Date:||01/04/2004|
(1) The Authority may, subject to such conditions as he thinks fit, issue an emergency excavation permit, authorizing the making and maintaining of emergency excavations.
(2) An emergency excavation permit shall be valid for 6 months unless it is terminated under section 10K.
(3) During the period for which an emergency excavation permit is valid, the permittee of the permit may, subject to the conditions specified in the permit, make and maintain an emergency excavation for each emergency incident during a period (¡§initial period¡¨) of 7 days from the date of the report of the incident to the Authority.
(4) The Authority may require a permittee to pay the appropriate prescribed fee for an emergency excavation made or maintained during the initial period either before or after the expiration of the initial period.
(5) For the purpose of calculation of the appropriate prescribed fee, the duration of an emergency excavation which can be completed within the initial period shall be¡X