|598||Title:||ENERGY EFFICIENCY (LABELLING OF PRODUCTS) ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:||11 of 2008|
|Section:||38||Heading:||Proceedings before appeal board||Version Date:||09/05/2008|
(1) The chairman shall notify the appellant of the time and place of the hearing of the appeal.
(2) The appellant and the Director may be represented by a legal representative or an agent at any proceedings before the appeal board.
(3) The appellant and the Director may adduce evidence at such proceedings.
(4) A legal adviser may be present at such proceedings to advise the appeal board on any matter.
(5) The hearing of the appeal is to be open to the public unless the appeal board determines that there is good reason for it to be held in camera.