(1) The manager of a private cemetery shall submit to the Director a table of fees to be charged by the manager-
(a) for the interment of human remains in a grave or vault; and
(b) for the deposit of human remains resulting from exhumation or ashes after cremation in a grave, vault, niche, ossuary or columbarium.
(2) The Director may approve the table of fees with or without modifications.
(3) The manager of a private cemetery shall cause to be displayed at a prominent place in the office of the cemetery or at the entrance to the cemetery the table of fees approved by the Director under subsection (2).
(4) Subject to subsection (5), no fee, donation or other payment of any kind shall be solicited, demanded or accepted by, or on behalf of, a person who is-
(a) a trustee of, or entitled to the possession of, or
(b) the manager of, or
(c) employed in or by,
a private cemetery, directly or indirectly in connexion with-
(i) the allocation of, or the interment of human remains in, any grave space or vault;
(ii) the grant of an application under section 6(7) for interment in a grave space;
(iii) the grant of permission to scatter ashes after cremation;
(iv) the deposit of any human remains after exhumation or ashes after cremation in, or the provision for such purpose of, any space, vault, niche, ossuary or columbarium,
in the private cemetery. (L.N. 80 of 1976)
(5) Subsection (4) shall not apply to a fee included in the table of fees approved by the Director under subsection (2) or to the salary or wages paid to the manager or an employee of the private cemetery. (L.N. 80 of 1976)