1. Number in English or Chinese of grave, vault or urn (if any).
2. Manner of disposal of remains.
3. Date of disposal of remains.
4. Name of deceased.
5. Sex of deceased.
6. Age or approximate age of deceased.
7. Date of death.
8. Death registration number or burial order number.
9. Date of registration or date of order to bury.
10. Permanent address of deceased (abode).
11. Address at which death occurred.
12. Name and address of undertaker.
13. Name and address of next of kin of deceased.
14. By whom the ceremony was performed.
15. In the event of an exhumation-
(b) place of removal;
(c) file reference.