|359||Title:||SUPPLEMENTARY MEDICAL PROFESSIONS ORDINANCE||Gazette Number:|
|Section:||9||Heading:||Appointment of committees||Version Date:||30/06/1997|
(1) Subject to this section the Council and any board may appoint committees for the better discharge of its functions under this Ordinance.
(2) The number of members of any such committee and their term of office shall be fixed by the Council or the board, as the case may be.
(3) Any committee may include persons who are not members of the Council or the board.
(4) Each committee shall have as its chairman a member of the Council or of the board, and the Council or the board may make rules respecting the quorum, proceedings and place of meeting of any committee.
(5) The Council or a board may in writing delegate to a committee, with or without restrictions or conditions, any of the powers or functions of the Council or the board:
Provided that no delegation made hereunder shall preclude the Council or the board from exercising or performing at any time any of the powers or functions so delegated.